Aruba’s Town Hall is the place where you legalize your marriage as husband and wife. We offer this service for non-aruban residents who wishes to get legally married in Aruba.
Here are the necessary requirements to be legally married in Aruba for bride & groom:
- Single status report or negative search/no record with apostille for both bride and groom
- Copy of birth certificate with apostille for both bride and groom
- A copy of all pages of divorce decree (if either is divorced) with apostille
- Passport picture page of both bride and groom
- Witness passport picture page (must be 18 years+)
- Copy of death certificate (if either party is a widower) with apostille
- All documents cannot be older than 6-months.
Send us an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the package quote of the legal civil wedding ceremony at Aruba’s Town Hall.